Designed for children ages 2-8, Young Athletes builds healthy habits and key sport skills through play.
- Young Athletes Story Time – Watch these book-reading videos with the children in your life and then follow up with a coloring/activity page.
- Young Athletes at Home (PDF) – Use this guide for families and caregivers on how to conduct Young Athletes activities at home.
- Family Flash Cards (PDF) – These fun and engaging flashcards feature each of the individual activities and equipment modifications required for families to run Young Athletes at home.
- Young Athletes Activity Videos – These videos offer step-by-step demonstrations of individual Young Athletes activities.
- Healthy Play at Home (PDF) – Families can hang this poster to help them track the various healthy behaviors they practice at home.
- Twins Kids – Check out these fun projects from the Minnesota Twins!
- Need help discussing COVID-19 with the children in your life?
Talking with children about coronavirus disease 2019
How to talk to your child about coronavirus disease 2019
A message from Emily Orr, Reach for Resources
A message from Floyd Krom, Macalester
A message from Melissa King, Grand Rapids