Your health is important, and physical activity helps you feel your best. These resources will get you moving.
- Healthy Lifestyle Challenge – Follow this 7-week program of fitness, nutrition and hydration activities and be healthier than ever.
- Virtual Healthy Hearing – Learn all about ear health and take our online Healthy Hearing Questionnaire!
- Virtual Special Smiles – Learn all about dental health and take our Special Smiles Questionnaire!
- Staying Fit at Home Bingo – Click on any of the cards to download them, then see if you can get BINGO!
- Take 5 for Strong Minds Challenge – Spend 5 minutes every day practicing a Strong Minds stress reducing technique, including stress ball, positive thinking, deep breathing and stretching.
- Fit 5 Videos – Learn how to perform some easy exercises at home
- WWE School of Strength – This toolkit includes four cardio, balance and endurance workout videos.
- Strong Minds (PDF) -These easy activities will help you manage stress.
- SOfit – Designed for SOMN teams and delegations, this program is an eight-week Unified approach to health based on four pillars of wellness.
- SOfit @ Home (PDF) – These select SOfit activities help you follow along with the program in the comfort of your own home.
- Walk and Roll – Join your fellow athletes, coaches and Unified partners across the state as we go on a walk, run or roll!
Walk through the website with Kelsey Sparks to see all the Health & Wellness resources we have to offer!