Your health is important, and physical activity helps you feel your best. These resources will get you moving.
- Take 5 for Strong Minds Challenge – Spend 5 minutes every day from April 20–May 17 practicing a Strong Minds stress reducing technique, including stress ball, positive thinking, deep breathing and stretching.
- Fit 5 Tracking – Use these tools to track your movement, nutrition, and hydration.
- Fit 5 Videos – Learn how to perform some easy exercises at home
- WWE School of Strength – This toolkit includes four cardio, balance and endurance workout videos.
- Strong Minds (PDF) -These easy activities will help you manage stress.
- SOfit – Designed for SOMN teams and delegations, this program is an eight-week Unified approach to health based on four pillars of wellness.
- SOfit @ Home (PDF) – These select SOfit activities help you follow along with the program in the comfort of your own home.
- Walk and Roll – Join your fellow athletes, coaches and Unified partners across the state as we go on a walk, run or roll during the month of April!
Walk through the website with Kelsey Sparks to see all the Health & Wellness resources we have to offer!