Fri Sep 6 – Dirtbag Invitational – Victoria
Sat Sep 7 – Plane Pull – MSP Airport
Sun Sep 15 – Flag Football – West St. Paul
Sat Sep 21 – Flag Football – Cohasset
Sat Sep 28 – FUNfitness – Woodbury
State Unified Flag Football
Oct 25-27 – State Unified Flag Football – Woodbury
State Bowling Tournament
Nov 22-23 – Alexandria
Nov 21-23 – Brainerd
Nov 22-24 – Brooklyn Park
Nov 22-24 – Duluth
Nov 23-24 – Lakeville
Nov 23-24 – Mankato
Nov 23-24 – Monticello
Nov 21-22 – Thief River Falls
Nov 23-24 – Welch
Knights of Columbus State Bowling Volunteer Registration
Sign up for our volunteer eblast!
Enter your email address to receive monthly updates and news about our latest volunteer opportunities.
Under 12 years old
Events are free, so come out and cheer on our athletes during competitions. We always love fans in the stands!
Can register alongside a parent. Please notify [email protected] if volunteer is 12-14 years old.
Can register as an individual
Volunteer Opportunities for Groups of 6+
We offer group opportunities for businesses, schools, civic groups, friends and family, etc.
Volunteer groups report improved teamwork and enhanced relationships as a result of working with Special Olympics Minnesota athletes. By joining us, your organization can showcase your social responsibility, build brand awareness, and experience an array of team-building opportunities.
Volunteer Code of Conduct
Special Olympics Minnesota is committed to the highest ideals of sport and expects all volunteers to honor Special Olympics principles. All SOMN volunteers agree to observe the following code:
- I will provide for the general welfare, health and safety of all Special Olympics athletes and volunteers.
- I will dress and act in an appropriate manner at all times.
- I will follow the established rules and guidelines of Special Olympics Minnesota and/or any agency involved with Special Olympics Minnesota.
- I will not promote religious or political beliefs or preferences while volunteering.
- I will report any emergencies to the appropriate authorities after first taking immediate action to ensure the health and safety of the participants.
The relationship between Special Olympics and volunteers is an “at will” arrangement and may be terminated at any time without cause by either the volunteer or Special Olympics Minnesota.