SO Together: Cooking Class (Quick & Easy Brownies)
April 29, 2021 @ 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 35 mins
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups white sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup walnut halves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a 9×13-inch pan.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Decorate with walnut halves, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with crumbs, not wet.
- Cool on wire rack.