- This event has passed.
CANCELED: Area 5 Unified Basketball
March 18, 2020 All day
Registration opens: February 18, 2020
Registration closes: March 4, 2020
Errors and exceptions due: March 11, 2020
9:30 a.m – Delegation check-in
9:45 a.m. – Coaches meeting (location TBD)
10 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
10:15 a.m. – Competition begins (schedule will be determined based on registrations)
Awards will be presented as divisions finish.
After competition: Lunch (bring your own)
Unified Full Court
Unified Individual Skills
Unified Modified Individual Skills
- Athletes may enter ONE event: either Unified Individual Skills/Unified Modified Skills OR Unified Full Court
- A team must have three athletes and two Unified partners on the floor at all times.
- The maximum roster size for a full court team is 16. Minimum roster is 6.
- Full court rules apply.
- Learn more about Unified partner eligibility
- Coaches may not actively play on the court during the game(s) unless they are participating as a Unified partner. In this case, coaches participating as Unified partners will not count towards the coaching ratios.
- Due to the safety concerns for all individuals on the court, individuals utilizing wheelchairs or walkers may not participate on a Unified team.