Area 5 Track & Field
May 6, 2020 All day
9 a.m. – Delegation registration
9:45 a.m. – Coaches meeting (location TBD)
10 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
10:30 a.m. – Competition begins
Bring your own lunch.
Awards will be presented as races and results are completed.
10M Walk (physical assistance & device assistance)
25M Dash (physical assistance)
25M Walk (physical assistance & device assistance)
50M Run (physical assistance)
50M Walk (physical assistance & device assistance)
4x100M Traditional relay
4x100M Unified relay
Pentathlon (100M run, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400M run)
25M Motorized wheelchair
25M Motorized wheelchair obstacle course
30M Wheelchair slalom
30M Motorized wheelchair slalom
50M Motorized wheelchair
50M Wheelchair slalom
50M Motorized wheelchair slalom
Running long jump
Standing long jump
Tennis ball throw
Reminder: Track events take priority over Field events. Please have athletes do their Field events in between Track events.
- Athletes may enter up to a total of three individual events and one relay.
- As defined in the SOI Summer Sports Rules, the softball and tennis ball throw are developmental events designed to provide meaningful competition for athletes with lower abilities. Athletes with qualifying scores of 15M and above in either the tennis ball or softball throw will need to move up to the next level. i.e.: tennis ball moves to softball, softball moves to shot put.
- Athletes may enter only one of the following events: shot put, softball throw or tennis ball throw.
- Athletes may enter only one of the following events: running long jump or standing long jump.
- Please see the Track & Field Handbook (PDF) for new relay substitution rules.