- This event has passed.
Area 5 Equestrian Competition
July 14, 2019 @ 7:30 am – 8:30 am
7:30 a.m. – Delegation registration
8:30 a.m. – Coaches meeting (location TBD)
9 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
9:30 a.m. – Competition begins
Awards will be presented after events conclude.
Showmanship at Bridle
Showmanship at Halter
Working Trails (Western Obstacle)
- Athletes may enter up to three events, but must choose either English or Western.
- Athletes must provide their own horses; there is no stabling available on the grounds.
- All horses must have a negative Coggins test.
- Open mounting and dismounting area is available.
- The mounting block is only accessible by stairs; there is no wheelchair ramp available for use.
- Proper footwear is required for all riders.
- Helmets are required for all athletes.
- Bitless bridles will be allowed; this is a change from previous years.
- Obstacle Course Pattern will be sent as a separate attachment. Note: This is the Obstacle Course Pattern for the Area competition only.
- A lunch stand will be available with proceeds going to the Mounted Eagles Therapeutic Horsemanship Program.