Area 5 Basketball Competition
April 17, 2019 @ 9:00 am
9 a.m. – Delegation check in
9:30 a.m. – Coaches meeting (location TBD)
9:45 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
10 a.m. – Individual Skills competition begins
11 a.m. – Lunch (on your own)
11:30 a.m. – Team competition begins
Awards will be presented as divisions finish.
Unified Individual Skills
Full Court Team
Half Court Team
- The maximum roster size for a full court team is 16 and the maximum roster size for a half court team is 7.
- Athletes may participate in both Individual Skills Competition and Team Competition t the Area 5 Tournament, but can only enter Skills or Team Competition at the State Tournament.
- Coaches may not actively play on the court during the game(s).
- Due to the safety concerns for all individuals on the court, individuals utilizing wheelchairs or walkers may not participate in the Team Competition. They are encouraged to participate in the Individual Skills Competition.
- Individual Skills Contest events can be found in the Basketball Rules (PDF).