Area 4 Track and Field Competition
May 15, 2019 @ 8:30 am
8:30 a.m – Delegation registration
9:30 a.m. – Coaches meeting (location TBD)
10 a.m. – Opening Ceremonies
10:30 a.m. – Competition begins
11:30 a.m. – Lunch will be served
Awards will be presented as races and results are completed.
25M Motorized Wheelchair
25M Motorized Wheelchair Obstacle Course
30M Wheelchair Slalom
30M Motorized Wheelchair Slalom
50M Motorized Wheelchair
50M Wheelchair Slalom
50M Motorized Wheelchair Slalom
Running Long Jump
Standing Long Jump
Tennis Ball Throw
10M Walk (Physical Assistance and Device Assistance)
25M Dash- Physical Assistance
25M Walk (Physical Assistance and Device Assistance)
50M Run- Physical Assistance
50M Walk (Physical Assistance and Device Assistance)
4x100M Traditional Relay
4x100M Unified Relay
Pentathlon (100M Run, Long Jump, Shot Put, High Jump, 400M Run)
- Athletes may enter up to a total of four events, AS FOLLOWS: three individual events and one relay OR two individual events and two relays, OR the Pentathlon only.
- As defined in the SOI Summer Sports Rules, the softball and tennis ball throw are developmental events designed to provide meaningful competition for athletes with lower abilities. Athletes with qualifying scores of 15M and above in either the tennis ball or softball throw will need to move up to the next level, i.e., tennis ball moves to softball, softball moves to shot put.
- Athletes may enter only one of the following events: shot put, softball throw or tennis ball throw.
- Athletes may enter only one of the following events: running long jump or standing long jump.
- Please see the handbook for new relay substitution rules.
- Any Medical/Consent Forms must be in to the State Office by the Errors and Exceptions deadline or the athlete will not be able to compete. NO Medical or Consent forms will be accepted after May 8 for this competition.