Area 11/12/13 Unified Basketball Competition
April 28, 2019
Unified Full Court Basketball
All Unified basketball teams in Area 11, 12 & 13 who plan on attending State must attend this Area competition to qualify.
12 p.m. – Delegation registration
12:30 p.m. – Coaches meeting
12:45 p.m. – Opening Ceremonies (in cafeteria)
1 p.m. – Competition begins
Awards as divisions finish.
Meals: Please note that there will not be a meal at this competition. Concessions will be open for purchasing of food.
A few things to note:
- COLOR MODEL: Division UA (division 1) will be playing based off of the green color model. All other divisions UB-UH (divisions 2-8) will be playing off of the yellow color model. Color model details (PDF)
- Please note divisions UF, UG, UH are youth divisions.
- If you have not sent SOMN an email confirming that your rosters are correct, please do ASAP. Roster confirmation confirms that each of your rosters look correct and that there will not be any changes day-of.
- The Area 13 basketball competition is the morning of April 28th. For any Area 13 teams participating in both, you will receive 2 separate team packets for each competition.
- SOMN merchandise will be sold at this competition in the cafeteria.
- Please note that there will be two entrances open to get into the school; see map (PDF). Team packets will be at door 3W.
- Concessions will be available. There will not be a meal at this competition.